12.22.2008

Revisiting Argao church

No doubt, the town of Argao has one of the best churches in Cebu. I have always wanted to see the church all over again without the Sunday church-going crowd. The weather hasn't been good the past few days as a slight drizzle early that morning made me think twice about going there. There's no begging off after all, I commited to do a wedding engagement shoot for my aunt's colleague a day earlier. I am no wedding photographer and weddings are not my specialty but sometimes you just cannot refuse those kinds of requests.

Argao Church

The present church of St. Michael the Archangel recently hugged the limelight after a priest decided to paint the main altar gold without even consulting the right people to do such. An undertaking frowned upon be heritage conservation advocates.

Argao Church Argao Church Argao Church

No comments: